As Adobe Analytics certified developers, we know the language when it comes to interacting with your IT personnel. It often occurs that the IT team leads the implementation and report extraction process when Adobe Analytics is introduced because the system is too technically complex for marketers. When working with us, however, you will have qualified resources that can help you understand the code and deliver the right message to the IT team. Alternatively, we can help your business/marketing team perform the implementation themselves (through Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or Launch) if the IT resources are not available or busy.
To be an Adobe Analytics certified developer, you need to perfect these skills:
- Working with variables
- Understanding code components
- Manipulating data
- Importing and exporting data
- Using Dynamic Tag Management (DTM)
- Data aggregation models
- Working with cookies
- Reporting suites and account settings
The developer certification, therefore, guarantees you have a person that understands everything from implementation to data extraction.
You can expect the following areas to be covered by an Adobe Analytics Developer:
- Troubleshooting implementations
- Familiarity with debugging tools
- Understanding client-side and server-side scripts
- Understanding the relationship between variables and reports
- Designing appropriate solution for business requirements
- Maintaining a deep understanding of report behaviour
Need help with any of the above, feel free to contact us through the form on this page.